Many times men usually show off thinking they are best at everything and show women weakness. Men think they are very strong physically and cannot be defeated by women in any case. So if you are also in the same imagination, look at these where women have proved that they are the best and have knocked down men.
1) A pickpocketer got his face ripped up by Polyana Viana when he tried to purse snatch her.
2) The woman was smacked inside the elevator, yet as early as the incident took place she slammed and thrashed that guy behind her.
3) Germaine Yeap, a muay Thai champion, collapsed a few new trainers at the gym when things went arrogant.
4) Ariana Grande blows away Piers Morgan for humiliating her on Twitter.
Ellen is an incredible & kind human being.. I use my talent AND my sexuality all the time because i choose to. women can be sexual AND talented. naked and dignified. it’s OUR choice. 🖤 & we will keep fighting til people understand. i say this w all due respect but thank u, next. https://t.co/wSknRSlJN8
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) November 21, 2018
5) Kristopher Zylinski’s internet troll “ 99 percent of women are too weak and lack the reflexes to do enough damage to stop 99% of men” was knocked down by a female MMA fighter, Tara Larosa.
6) A doctor who was involved in the paramilitary forces named Payal Patel was abused by a man during her walk. So, this brave woman smacked him and carried him to the police station.
7) Carissa Moore, the gold medalist at Olympics for surfing has won various women’s competitions. Yet in 2007, she confirmed that she was better than the male companions by winning the Quicksilver King of the Grooms event against the male candidates.
8) At a very young age of 17, Jackie Mitchell blocked out Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig soon after a few days when Ruth accused women in baseball.
9) In 1975, Jackie Tonawanda brought Larry Rodania to the knees at the Madison Square Garden in New York, soon after she was qualified as the first woman to fight in the prominent ring.
10) Bobby Riggs and Billie Jean King confronted each other in a tennis match which became popular as “ Battle of Sexes”. This match grabbed the attention of millions of people after Bobby criticized women in tennis. Unlucky Bobby lost and the match turned out to be a victory for Billie.
Hope this has given you an idea that women are also not less than men.