Privilege is not about a luxury staycation these days. It’s all about the little things which make you feel happy. Just like a small home, a decent job, being financially independent, etc.
1) It’s such a privilege to have friends and family. Because when I was tested covid positive I had someone who could listen to me. while the person in the other ward was all alone
2) Although being with parents was torture during childhood. It’s such a privilege to have them around now.
3) I had to quit my higher education and start earning to feed my family. But now there is no regret of quitting studies and starting my own business which can now feed 10 families makes me feel privileged
4) I love being financially independent and not asking someone to buy things for me as I own a job.
5) Being able to work from home is such a blessing these days.
6) Getting regular periods and not taking pills for periods during stressful times is such a blessing for women suffering from PCOD or PCOS.
7) Having access to clean water or a swimming pool in your apartment.
8) Going on a night out without getting stressed about safety is one of the biggest successes.
9) Being able to breathe natural air and hug trees before they die is a blessing.
10) If you are at home and everyone is happy around you. That means You are one of the blessed and lucky souls in this universe
11) Being able to have access to clean toilets in colleges and schools is a major privilege.
These are some of the ways in which most of us are privileged.