When it comes to an interview. It’s just not about whether you’re fit for the job role or not. It’s also about you liking the job and the company
Here are some of the questions you need to ask in an interview
1) The reason for this position to be open if it is on the top level
2) Describe the work-life balance
3) Ask them their biggest problem to be solved in the next few months
4) What’s the best thing about working here?
5) How success is measured in the role?
6) How the companies protected their staff during the pandemic
7) What does an office day look like?
8) How is the team’s success measured? And what is the turnover rate of an employee?
9) Ask the interviewer if you could meet 2-3 people of the same designation or position in private
10) What you can learn here?
11) How would you put forth the company’s strengths and weaknesses?
12) What the company is expecting from you in the first performance meeting
So the next time you attend an interview remember to ask some of the above things rather than just asking when you can join.