At times, Bollywood stars can get bitter sometimes leaving the crowd shocked. So here are a few things Bollywood celebrities told about themselves. Not to hurt anyone, this is just for some laughter and not to take anything too personal. So let us take a look.
1) When Kareena Kapoor commented on Salman Khan for his acting.
“I’m not at all a Salman fan. I don’t like him, he’s a very bad actor. I tell him that he hams all the time.”
2) Sonam Kapoor said optimistically that people who do not have good looks are always considered as good actors.
“If you’re not good looking, they think you are a good actor. Just because you look ordinary and you talk loud doesn’t mean you’re a good actress.”
3) Raveena Tendon getting Aggressive on Akshay Kumar and Rekha’s assumed relationship.
“I don’t want to say too much on the subject. I don’t think Akshay ever had anything to do with Rekha. As a matter of fact, he would run away from her. Akshay tolerated Rekha because of the film. At one point she wanted to get lunch dabbas for him from home. That’s when I put my foot down. I felt it was taking things a bit too far. She’s a wonderful person, but she should learn where to draw the line”
4) When Ajay Devgan filed a suit against a journalist. As she made a statement that he and Kajol had a breakup.
“I’ve sent a legal notice to the columnist who’s written that kajol and i are breaking up. either she tenders a written apology or prepares to face the consequences”
5) While an episode in Koffee with Karan Emran Hashmi advises Shraddha Kapoor to eat more
6) While Salman Khan slammed Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Guzaarish
“Arre, usme toh makhi udd rahi thi, lekin koi machhar bhi nahi gaya dekhne. Arre, koi kutta bhi nahin gaya”
7) When Sanjay Leela Bhansali amusingly dumped on Vivek Oberoi
“I think Vivek Oberoi has committed the biggest blunder ever by any actor in Mumbai. He is so powerful. He knows kick-boxing and karate. [US President George W] Bush should call back his army from Iraq and send Vivek instead. I am very scared of Vivek. I will never be able to work with him now. I may shout at him on the sets and he may call a press conference against me. All the heroines should touch his feet for protecting their dignity..”
What do you think about this? Comment Below