People don’t need to show off whether they are rich or not. But sometimes, few small things can tell us how rich a person is. From their dressing sense to the way they talk. So here are few things people notice and said what signals that a person is rich.
Someone questioned Redditors, what small things scream “I’m Rich”?. Hence people took part in this and shared their views. They give many small things of what Rich People do/say to actually show how rich they are.
1) Depends. 200k car? No problem. 2 dollar slice of pizza? Omg how does people not starve to death with these prices.
2) I worked at a gas station in the 90s when Steve Wozniak would come in to get gas. He dressed in shorts a t-shirt and flip flops and drove a $120K car.
3) The most expensive car I’ve seen in my life, dude parked got out in jeans, basic all star, and white t shirt. No patterns, no logos, nothing.
4) Poor people trade their time for money. Rich people trade their money for time.
5) Spend money if it saves you time. Time is more valuable than money.
6) People in suits seem rich. Until you realize they work for people in jeans.
7) Steve Jobs used to lease Mercedes (plural) with 6-month leases. Because you could drive with dealer plates for up to 6 months at the time.
So if you have experienced anything as such. Do let us know in the comments below.