In today’s episode of “Sunday Rage”…. We show how some people forgot to mind their own business. And this is exactly what we should not be doing, ever.
Also, Freedom of speech is only valuable until one doesn’t hurt another even emotionally.
Here is a list of some trolls we are talking about:
1) We have no freedom to judge people for choosing their partners irrespective of age, religion, or caste
Former Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit died due to daughter's (love) jihad, devious son-in-law looting everything and running away with niece!! All Hindus and their daughters something can be learned from the life of Sheila Dikshit.
— हिन्दुस्तानी 🇮🇳 (@Hindustani_03) July 9, 2021
2) Who people worship and where they visit as a religious place or as part of the culture or history is their choice alone
Exactly. Sara ali khan visited Kamaykha and hindus fell for it. Hindus dont realise that she is a muslim and she is doing Takiya to fool hindus to watch her movies. None speak for hindu faith,praise sanatan Dharma. Least they do is visit some temples and hindus get fooled
— Molu Shar (@MoluShar) July 14, 2021
3) Judgements and ethics of attending a loved one’s funeral, For heaven’s sake! They are grieving
4) Being racist and commenting on the skin tone. We Indians are brown, that’s what makes us more beautiful!
Disgusting racism on Marcus Rashford’s social media pic.twitter.com/6K3mwk21PD
— News For All (@NewsForAllUK) July 11, 2021
5) Decide to stay in a relationship or end the marriage, And why they decide what they decide is none of your business!
— Debiprasad (@AskLipun) July 3, 2021
6) Judging someone’s capabilities based on how good their English is!
— egg chowmien এগ চাউ (@arindam75) July 8, 2021
7) Tell people what to wear and what not to wear
8) Deciding on when the couple will have kids
Still 3 year of marriage but didn’t have a baby**
— memenation250 (@SonyNirmal) August 10, 2020
In a society where we are so offended by relatives asking for our results! What defines when we troll others for these choices.
It’s time to stop bothering about others’ life and focus on what we can do better.