Many times, when you try clicking a picture of food, you don’t get exactly what you find in the photographs. And most of the time, it is the looks that crave us to eat that food. But when we actually buy the product it is not the same as in the advertisement. This is because of the tricks used while clicking photographs.
1) The white cream in favorite desserts is actually shaving cream
2) The never melting ice cubes in ads of cold drinks are plastic ice cubes
3) The go to scoop of ice cream is nothing but mashed potatoes
4) The foam of beer is liquid soap
5) Drinks are given a blend of Antacids to get all the jazz.
6) Sauces in ads are just molten wax with different colors
7) Engine oil is maple syrup in maps syrup ads
8) Burger patties are painted with shoe polish to make them look brown.
9) To make the fruits shine and look fresh, they use hair spray.
So have you ever noticed these things and found difference? Comment below