As Indians, we have heard our parents or relatives telling don’t do this and that. Every girl hears that no matter which class of family she belongs to.
Here are some of the things which we have heard as we grew up.
1) Stop wearing makeup and attracting guys outside.
2) Pretty and Sexy lingerie are to please husbands and not yourself
3) Girls can’t travel alone across the globe
4) All women are meant to be virgins and not kiss anyone before marriage
5) Don’t wear sleeveless and even shorts before marriage. No one will protect you
6) Keep your hair natural until marriage
7) Make sure you’re less qualified than your husband.
8) Women should not use tampons as it will violate virginity
9) No bikini waxing before marriage because it’s a no-no to sex before marriage.
Duh! it’s time people group up and please stop all this nonsense and let girls live their life man.
Why pester them with your emotional dramas and make their life as miserable as yours.
It’s time people start living their life to the fullest.