When you look at some successful women. You find them to be very difficult and different. Because these people always speak up and it’s not easy for them to look back.
They not only inspire and motivate one person but they inspire generations. They made history and always believed in themself. That’s how we remember some amazing people. In today’s episode, we share some quotes strong women who believed and challenged themself
1) Jane Goodall – “It actually doesn’t take much to be considered a difficult woman. That’s why there are so many of us”
2) Frida Kahlo – “I am the type of woman that if I want the moon, I get it down myself”
3) Priyanka Chopra – “Don’t try to squeeze into a glass slipper. Instead, shatter the glass ceiling.”
4) Amelia Earheart- “The Woman who can create her own job is the one who will win fame and fortune”
5) Carrie Fisher – “I am not as cooperative as you might want a woman to be”
6) Katharine Hepburn – “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun”
7) Billie Jean King – “I have often been asked whether I am a woman or an athlete. The question is absurd. Men are not asked that. I am an athlete. I am a woman.”
8) Emma Watson – “Girls should never be afraid to be smart”
9) Maya Angelou – “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.”
10) Melinda Gates – “A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find the voice can be remarkably difficult.”
11) Charlotte Whitton – “Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half their inferior. Luckily, this is not difficult.”
12) Florence Griffith Joyner – When anyone tells me I can’t do anything…. I’m just not listening anymore.
If you want to be something and achieve your dreams. You must definitely head out and stay strong. Because people just stab you when you are weak. And push you down. So it’s time you stay strong and work hard to achieve your dreams.